Friday 15 July 2016

Double Bind


The title is a rather too obvious pun. I didn't have a lot in mind when I drew this, except that the two men who find themselves tied together are actually not on the best of terms. Why? I'm not quite sure. I think the one with the beard might be some kind of outlaw biker or might be involved with some illegal business, and the mustached guy is the local sheriff, who's been after him for quite awhile. But now it seems both men have fallen into the hands of someone who wants to make use of their hot bodies. Who knows? Maybe they'll learn to enjoy each other's company. They don't have much of a choice.

1 comment:

  1. I really love this drawing...and the idea behind it. Having them both not like each other, but have to co-operate and maybe perform using each other - that's hot right there!

    ReplyDelete