Friday 5 August 2016

Waiting in the Guest Room



This one was drawn five years ago but I just re-touched and coloured it. That's when I decided that the "guest" would be Indian. I wasn't sure where he was from when I drew him. I don't know much more about this picture. I think the "guest" was maybe a repairman who came to this house to do some repairs and at some point, was given a spiked drink that put him to sleep... and when he woke up, he found himself in this weird situation. What's worse is the tying up of his cock and balls has actually given him a hard-on. He is waiting for somebody to come with a mixture of fear and anticipation. What are those people going to do to him? They are very rich and he is from a lower caste, so it doesn't really matter what happens to him, poor guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment