Sunday 1 April 2012

Life Imitates Art

This is a drawing I did some time ago (as you can see from the date next to my signature). I posted it in several places, including the Mature Men Boud and Gagged yahoo group which I moderate. That inspired my good friend grubber to try and create that scene for real and he did a pretty good job of it taking into account that he could only get hold of a much younger bear (but still very hot), that it's not really possible to cut shoulder holes on a rubber suit and that said rubber suits aren't really designed with just one big leg anyway. I just re-scanned that drawing for him as I'd lost the original scan and he needed it for something (more on that later, when that happens). I thought I might take the opportunity to post it on this blog especially as it's been ages since I posted one of my own drawings. When I started posting colour drawings, I thought posting drawings in black and white again would be a step backwards, but maybe you don't mind so much as long as I post something?
This drawing is also interesting in that it's another example of what you can do with an older man once you've got him tied up. Strangely enough, very often, for me, that involves tickling.

2 comments:

  1. Re: cutting shoulder holes in a rubber suit. I'll get back to you on that one; the jury's still out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it wonderful how the thirst for knowledge will lead us on to ever higher achievements?

    ReplyDelete