Tuesday 3 April 2012

Bound in the Gym

This is a rather old image that I'd been working on and off for years until I finally completed it. I rather like the bound guy, even though he's probably younger than the ones I usually draw. But then, when I began drawing him, he was older. Isn't that a wonderful little time paradox? Another paradox is that I have absolutely no use for gyms in real life. Those are the kind of places I wouldn't be caught dead in. But I do admit that they make good settings for bondage pictures - all those props you can use to tie a guy to... No tickling this time, but a nice pair of naked soles you can fantasize doing all sorts of naughty things to.

2 comments:

  1. We have many common interests. I love to see men tied up and surrendering to the pleasure of their owners. Also drawing these scenes. If you want to know my blog address is:
    http://bdsmmaledrawings.blogspot.com.br/

    Strong hugs.
    boss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Boss (or should I say Patrào, or the French Patron ?), thanks for telling me about your blog. I like your artwork, even though my taste in men runs to men a little bit older... okay, quite a bit older. I love the fact that you started to draw as an adolescent for masturbatory purposes. Only, you could draw much better than I could, you lucky b-----d!

    ReplyDelete