Friday 6 May 2016

Truckers' Trial By Tickling

Hey there, remember the two captured truckers from At The Back of the Truck? I asked what would become of them after they'd been tied up and taken away in their own truck by unknown attackers. Anonymous and Bearin2bondage suggested they be tickle tortured, so of course, they had to be. And I thought this would be the first in a series of tests by their captors to determine which, if any, of the two was worthy not to be made into a sex slave. Each has been given a different safe word and the winner will be the one who resists telling it the longer under merciless tickling. Which of the two do you think will be?


6 comments:

  1. I think the big guy is gonna give in first. He looks tough but I bet he's a wimp underneath! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. How strange, I had the very same thought. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you might...hehehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know guys. The big guy seems to have a bulge in his pants. That tells me he is loving the tickling. I get the feeling when they go to work on those big, soft feet he is going to shoot a load. That makes him serious sex slave material in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, ah, you noticed the bulge in the pants. Very good. Yes, the big guy always said he was tough, but he's experiencing new sensations and might turn out to enjoy them! (Fiendish laugh)

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the big guy is enjoying new sensations then his captors just might be in for a surprise. He may not say the safe word after hours of merciless tickle torture. But we will just have to wait and see how this turns out...

    ReplyDelete