Sunday 12 March 2017

Relaxing After Work


I've had that drawing in the works for a few years, now. Most of it was finished and inked in 2015, but it's only yesterday that I drew in some extra details, colored it and added the background "posters". The first poster (on the left) you already know if you follow this blog. The second one is a photo of a rather well-known celebrity, so try guessing who it is. Clues : he is a European statesman who came to prominence in the 1980s.

Another interesting detail is that until yesterday, I had always thought of the "Relaxing After Work" title as referring to the smoking guy. But then, last night, I thought that maybe both guys are relaxing after work - and maybe they switch roles every now and then. What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Ooh I'd love to guess the European stateman but being from America have little knowledge in European politics (shame on us) :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting idea that both guys are relaxing after work and switch roles because I know I would love to have a go and the bound guys chubby feet.

    ReplyDelete