Tuesday 10 March 2020

Mature Men In Bondage Patreon exclusives


Hello, all! You might wonder why I haven't posted so much over the last year or so. In fact, I have… except it has been mostly on Patreon and DeviantArt. Patreon is my pay site which you can access for a monthly $2.00 subscription. I post six exclusive drawings there each month, so it's a pretty good bargain. DeviantArt, on the other hand, is completely free (you just need to log in) and I'd say I post an average of one drawing or story a month.

Above is a teaser for an image I posted on Patreon on the 22nd of January. Of course, there's more to this image than just the part I show. As you know if you've been looking around this blog, my images involve mature and older men in bondage situations, with the odd tickling or spanking thrown in for good measure. There's very little of that to be seen on the web, so I feel I'm providing a unique vision that you won't find in many other places. 

No comments:

Post a Comment