Monday 6 April 2020

No, Tumblr isn't dead…

…it just shot itself in the foot.

Now seriously, I wanted you to know there's still four of my Tumblr blogs out there that you can access by signing up to Tumblr. It's free ; just create a basic Tumblr site and you can access all the NSFW content that's still available. Of course, it's considerably tamer than it used to be but there's still some good stuff to be found if you know where to look. And there's the rub : since NSFW Tumblr no longer appear on search engine results, how do you find them? Well, you just follow the links when you can find them, which is why I am posting this reminder.

My oldest Tumblr blog is Mature Men Bound and Gagged. I took the name from an even older Yahoo group (remember Yahoo Groups? If you do, yes, you are getting old.)

Four years ago, I created a Tumblr blog just for my art, Jeryn's Art.

After the NSFW ban, I created another blog for my art with only art that was still visible, Jeryn's World. This is the only one of my Tumblr blog on which you can access the archives.

Finally, there is a "sister" blog to Mature Men Bound and Gagged called MMBAG Archives. The idea is to bring back to a new audience the still-visible older posts from the original site.


No comments:

Post a Comment