Wednesday 6 May 2020

A Sound Spanking on Patreon


Beto had been taken to an empty room by a young man who had ordered him to strip, then had tied him hand and foot, ordering him to stand facing one of the walls. While he was tying Beto, the young man had asked him if it was his first time here, at the “punishment place”. Beto had admitted that it was. 
“Well,” the young man had said, “I don’t know what you’re being punished for and I don’t want to know, but if I were you, I wouldn’t worry too much. First-time offenders usually get off easy, unless they’ve f***ed up really bad.”
The young man had tried to be reassuring, that Beto knew, but he didn’t feel reassured at all. He had “f***ed up pretty bad”, and his mistake had cost the Big Boss a lot of money and unnecessary trouble. 

What's going to Happen to Beto? It's all in A Sound Spanking, the new exclusive drawing and story on my Patreon. Supporting my work on Patreon costs only $2.00 a month and gets you six exclusive drawings a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment