Sunday 27 September 2020

Basement Talk


 "So, how do you feel, Larry?"

"Mmmffckerr!"

"Now, that's not polite language. Is that any way to thank me for my being a good host? Putting you up in my own house, making you all comfortable… okay, so maybe those ropes are a little tight, but it's just so that you'll stay put while we have our fun."

"Mmmffwatfunff?"

"Oh, you know, the fun I usually have with my guests… playing with their nipples, their balls, their cocks… I know, they are sometimes a bit reluctant to get into it, just like you were, but they all end up loving it."

"Mmmfwatrrruutkingaboutfff? Mmminvfferaskedfrrthishh!"

"Oh, I know… That's what they all say, at first… But I'm old enough to know better, now. I know what lies behind that macho talk. I can sense that, behind that bravado, there's a real need to get tied up and used. Let's start."

***

"Mfffshtppit! Mmpleaaseshtppit!"

"Aw, c'mon, Larry, be a man! The sound's hardly in yet. I know, it can be a little painful, but all you've got to do is relax. Let it go down all the way to your urethra. It'll be a unique sensation, you'll see!"

"Mmmnpffff!"


2 comments:

  1. sexy Larry on that log pillow
    and his sexy 'friend'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Larry might not agree with that assessment. ;)

    ReplyDelete