Saturday 29 May 2010

Tied on a Stinking Mattress

Not much to say, really. The title says it all. I'm not really into stinky things in real life, but images are another matter.

Today I had a visit from my friend JF. He is a bondage artist in his own right and some time ago, we decided to exchange drawings, each one suggesting a theme to the other. We only did that once, mostly due to laziness on my part, but JF just posted on his blog the drawing I did for him. "Bob and Bill in Jeopardy" is an homage to a French-language adventure hero, Bob Morane, and his "best friend" (ahem! ahem!) Bill Ballantine. Being adventure heroes, they always got into tight spots but never got tied up enough for my and JF's taste.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jeryn, thanks for the link, and the draw naturally. I add you got a compliment here : http://www.flickr.com/photos/24326822@N06/4648423803/ (I suppose you'll guess who wrote it).
    See you later - JF

    ReplyDelete