Friday 16 October 2015

Repost Ramblings

So today I gave some advice to the Bondage For The Big Man blogger who has just decided to stop posting for the moment and suggested he do reposts of some of his older entries. Well, I really should follow my own advice, shouldn't I? So here is not quite a repost, from an older drawing of a hogtied mariner well known to comics aficionados. This time, I'm posting the black and white version - I'm not overly fond of the coloring job I did on this one.

Might I take this opportunity to remind all interested parties that I have a tumblr blog (maturemenboundandgagged.tumblr.com) where I try to post every day. It's mostly reblogs of photos of older men tied up, but I do try and post a drawing of mine every now and then (they can be found under the tags "my art" and "Jeryn").

No comments:

Post a Comment