Saturday 29 August 2009

At first, I thought I'd leave this drawing in black and white but then I tried doing a colour version. This is the result. I'm not entirely convinced going colour was a good idea, but what the hey! The caption is in French for two reasons. Reason #1 : I am French. Reason #2 : the idea for the drawing came from a 1980s movie in which Lee Marvin played an American gangster pursued by the police who took refuge in a French farm and found out the farm people were a family of twisted bastards. So I got rid of all but one of the family members, didn't even try to make the ganster look like Lee Marvin (he's cute, but I just couldn't be bothered) and had the old farmer say : "Ho ho… My boy, when you're ready to tell me where you hid the loot from your stick-up, just gimme a sign! I've got all the time in the world! And I've made tougher men than you pee in their pants!"

2 comments:

  1. It looks like the "victim" is trying really hard to endure the tickling. His face is all red now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes. But he'll give in, eventually. Like the old man says, he has all the time in the world.

    ReplyDelete