Thursday 20 August 2009

Tough Boss Hostage




I was rather happy with the pencil version of this drawing, so I did a trial inking not with my usual pen and ink but with a Faber-Castell S artist pen, and I thought that version would be nice for colour. This drawing's title is "Tough Boss Taken Hostage". I'm not sure what kind of hostage-taker would tie his prisoner in such an elaborate position, but the bloke does look like a tough boss and lately, the news have been full of disgruntled employees sequestering their bosses, so who knows what might happen to such a mean-looking bastard? I'm sure I would take advantage of the situation. I haven't put a gag on him, as I quite like the idea of his captors letting him vent his indignation and helpless anger. In the final analysis, it's all he can do. So let him bellow as loud as he can, if it makes him feel better.

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, looks like those exposed barefeet deserve some good tickling ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he'll be bellowing for a good reason!

    ReplyDelete