Saturday 15 August 2009

Yes, it's a colour version of the very first image I put on this blog. This was a special request from a very special person, my good friend ZZDave, one of the yummiest men I've ever had the good chance to… er… let's not get into too much detail, shall we?

Anyway, "Big Bear Bound" was one of four drawings run in the late lamented Bound & Gagged magazine. Dave saw it at the time and liked it very much. Then, a few years later, we finally met through the internet (a wonderful invention, really), so when I launched this blog, I decided the first picture I'd post would be that one. And now, because Dave asked me to, I've done a colour version.

I'll tell you a secret - it's also one of my favourites. It's got everything I like: a big burly bear, bondage, big chunky feet and a wonderful look on the "victim's" face.

No comments:

Post a Comment